cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

claims in sap india payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need to configure the telephone in claim functionality. wherein employee can claim as per his eligibility and in the year end unclaimed part will be paid as taxable.

My concern is as we do not have tax code for telephone then how to achieve that

Please guide.

Thanks

Seema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth

Check we have put in the ESS when employee is submitting the bill.

and then dynamically we are filling the 0582 and It15 .

My question is which taxcode i should assign to this wagetype .

can you pls guide me

thanks

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

create new tax code like MOBR copy of any std tax code in the table V_T7INT7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

Your requirement is not clear.

are you paying the telephone allowance every month to the employee through IT 8 / 14 /15 ?

for example i will tell what i have done for my client, for all the employees Telephone all. is paid through IT 0014 with start and end date. if the employee given the telephone bill's (IT 0582) then this amount is tax exemption otherwise taxable. for this configuration has to be done in the schema INN1 with the function INCTX. for tax code copy any std tax code it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth

Telephone is part of FBP.

Now whenever employee will submit the bills , he will be paid upto his eligibility till that month as taxfree. and paid through infotype15.

In the year end unclaimed part will be paid as Taxable component to him.

Thanks

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seema,

i didn't understand your query, can you come up with some example

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth

Lets say i have opted for 12000 per year as Telephone under flexi benefit.

My eligibility per month is 1000.

Scenario1 :

In the month of may i submitted bills of 1000 only.

In may i am eligible to get (Apr/ May) 2000. But as i have submitted bills for 1000 so company will pay me 1000 through infotype15 as tax free. 

Scenario2 :

I have submitted bills of 3000  in may.

Company will pay me 2000 only as i am eligible for that much till may (Apr+May). as taxfree through infotype15.

lets say i did not claim any amounts for the whole year so my unclaimed amount is (12000-2000=10000) . so i will be paid 10000 as taxable in the month of march.

Thanks

seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

we can't do as per the requirement in the system. because how system will check you have eligibility 1000/- only.and in this process hr user intervention is more to check how much payments given / how much he is eligible. this process will not work.

for this functionality only function INCTX is there give that 12000 / 12 = 1000/- every month through IT 0014. maintain monthly limit in the table V_T7int9 when every employee submit the bill, maintain in the IT 0582 and tax exemption will come accordingly. if he is not submitted the bills that 1000/- is taxable.