cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUDGET - BLOCKED IN Internal Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru`s

I have one issue regarding Budget blocked in Internal Order.... Vide parked document is not directly showing in FBVO to delete

Please suggest how solve this.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

If you want to get out of that internal order blocking error then please go and delete the internal order number in the parked document and then park/post  that document according to your requirement.

Else if you want to delete that parked document then go to FBV0 t code and give the details like co.code, document number and fiscal year details and then press delete option from the document menu.

I hope it helps else revert us with your query.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your prompt reply.

In parked document i was entered the internal order but when i am try remove that internal order error mesg showing like please enter the correct internal order....and also when i am try to delete this parked document through FBVO i am not getting this parked document.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Firstly you have to identify the parked document thro fbl3n by giving the GL account and click on parked documents only or thro some other way. Then  check the internal order mentioned in parked document does exist or not by key in the order number in KO03.

If you can identify the parked document then thro FBVO you can definitely delete the document. I also suspect whether you have"parked" the document or "hold" the document because you had hold the document then you cannot identify those documents through FBVO and it would have been saved by giving temporary document number. If possible share some screenshot also which would help us to identify the issue.

Thanks

Karthik

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

If you dont the exact number of parked document then give only company code, fiscal year in FBV0 t code and then press document list button then it will taken you into different screen.

Here you just give like company code, fiscal year, document type, posting date range etc and execute it now. Now you will get the list of available parked documents according to these input parameters. Please pick the relevant parked document in this list.

Open this document in FBV0 t code and then press delete option from document menu.

I hope it helps else revert us with your query.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthikeyan&Lakshmi

Thanks for the reply i have get the solution through your path 1. is it was not parked document it was holded by the user and 2. Internal order i.e statistical order.

Now i am deleted hold document.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Good to know that you query is resolved....

You have marked my posting as correct answer... however Now it is appearing as assumed answer...

Do you have any idea about it?

Thanks

Karthikeyan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

Thanks once again for your support earlier i was given your answer as correct answer but i dont know why it was showing like assumed..... now i am correct this one please check your end if anything wrong.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The answer does not correspond to the question's content and, hence, will confuse the users who is browsing the forum. Therefore, the mark 'correct answer' was removed (following Abuse report). I left, however, the thread untouched despite of its dubious compliance to SCN rules.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

Earlier i am not check with the user....once i get answer from Karthikeyan i was realized and check weather it was parked or not the answer was simple it was hold document thats why it was not showing in FBVO for the deletion here there is no confuse at all.

I am proud being part of SCN and get lot information with help of SAP GURU`s like you.

Please excuse if anything wrong.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never trust the user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Nice comment from you sure i will

Thanks,

Lakshmi

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Your query is not clear. If you are searching for a parked document, you want to delete, check if you can find the same for your company code and Fiscal Year combination in the table BKPF. If the document has already been deleted, than in that case, the document no will exist in BKPF with the status of the document as (BKPF-BSTAT ) = Z (Parked Doc which has been deleted). If the document no has a status as V , than check if the line item exist in VBSEGS for GL Line Item, VBSEGK for vendor line item, VBSEGD for customer and VBSEGA for asset account type line.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

What I understand from your query is that you have parked a expense entry by giving internal order due to which Internal Order budget has been consumed for which you want to restore budget amount. If this is the case so, then remove the internal order which you mentioned in the parked document and park the document  again(if you find issue in deleting the parked document) after removing the internal order...

Then check whether your Internal order budget has been restored again or not...

Br

Karthik