cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is your SAP Mentor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Who's helped you through tough times like when finding a solution or searching something inside SAP SCN?

I am dam sure there might be someone or many... Share those success people names who are responsible to your success in SAP with satisfying experience. (Also provide their SAP SCN profile link helps new SCN members can start interact......)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

My SAP journey would have been incomplete without advise from

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

tnecnivo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, for me, there isn't one particular person but a group of SAP gurus that have taught me.

Be it colleagues in Office, Friends, SCN participant, self Studied SAP Material or even Google.

I am truly grateful when I wasn't sure of something, and posted questions in SCN, there are so many SAP mentors out there are willing to spend time to guide and share their knowledge.

SCN is a really a great place where SAP enthusiastic helps each other for a better future.

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent!

In the SCN, i like to follow this 3 persons: , and Manish Kumar (I dont mark you Manish why in scn have to many "Manish Kumar"s, sorry ).

Each one passes to the other good explanations, people are very receptive and collaborate well in SCN.

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for mention me in your reply.

For me my SCN SAP mentors are and ,I found a lot of answers to my problems with their replies.

Regards

Jose Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I consider Shabarish as my SAP PI mentor.

Below is his profile.

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I learned a lot through 2 most important links help.sap.com & Google.com