cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Images do not show and MIME objects do not load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker

We are facing exactly the same issue with our EWM system. Could you please provide us what exactly was chaged in ITS service? I could try that out before raising a ticket with SAP.

Thanks, Raj

Branch to a NEW discussion as previous thread was answered and last post was +1 year old Message was edited by: Oisin ONidh ITS SCN Moderator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

sorry, I do not remember any more, what was changed in the standard service "/default_host/sap/public/bc/its". Unfortunately there are no change documents written for SICF services. Maybe you have the chance to look into another SAP system to compare the services.

Sorry!

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not a problem Volker. Thanks much for replying. I have raised a message with SAP. Hope to get a reply soon.

thanks, Raj

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I found an email which gave me a hint, what was wrong. Some colleague had made an entry on the tab "handler list" in the service. In standard SAP there should be no handler entered for this service. Hope that helps.

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks much Volker. In our case looks like the issue was different. I had to republish the core services WEBGUI, SYSTEM, IAC and '/scwm/rfui' and it started working fine. I actually the ran the report SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL which republished all services.

Thanks again.

Raj