cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one filterpanel for 2 datacources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

anybody knows how i can use only one filterpanel for 2 datasources, i have 2 charts ( 2 for DS1 and 1 for DS2 ) and i want to have only one filterpanel, actually the rows are quite the same, only DS2 has some more rows.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

You could use one of the properties (target data sources) of the filter panel component for this:

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/AAD13/en/ds13_user_en.pdf#page=192

target data sources (optional): If you want the filter to be applied to other, addtional data sources, you can also define target data sources. If the target data sources contain the same dimension as the source data source, the filter applies the dimension to the target data sources in the same way as in the source data source. The target data sources have to be existing data sources aliases that have been added to the application. After you have selected the target data sources in the Select Target Data Sources dialog box, the target data sources are displayed, separated by semicolons.

Regards,

David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

If DS_2 has the same Charecteristics as DS_1. you can use DS_2 as the main source and then DS_1 as Target DS.

Regards,

Fazith Ali Z.