Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Auto Complete Service Request

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am creating a service request in SAP CRM, I need to auto complete the service request hence to do the same  I click on more, however the auto complete feature is greyed out screen shot attached

Please advice how this auto complete feature can be enabled.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Would yo please select the check box of 'Auto Complete' in spro settings 'Assign Transaction Types to Catalog Categories'.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Maddy

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy,

Thanks for the prompt reply, appreciate the same

I did check my customization setting and the same is checked for my customized transaction type under the customizing node which you have suggested, the same is checked however the auto complete is still in greyed out mode

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having limited knowledge on Service Request but I feel "Auto Complete" button will be enable when user select multi level categorization in Transaction.

Try Selecting value in Categorization and in Categorization assign Service Template.

Data from Service Template will be auto populated in the transaction when Auto Complete button is clicked

With Regards

Ankush Rai

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I agree with Ankush.

You need to maintain a template on some categories of your categorization schema.

Then, in your service request, the auto complete button will be available when you select a category for which a template has been maintained in the categorization schema.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

I did fill the categorization fields however still the auto complete fields are in greyed out mode, please check the screen below and advice further

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

As per suggestions from Ankush & Slvain,

1. Have you created a service template?

2. In the category, on whose selection complete needs to happen, have you assigned this service template. For example from your screen shot - Printer>AJ***>10***. In the category modeler, for this category, have you assigned the template from which complete needs to happen?

Regards,

Niraj

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

Thanks for your prompt reply, could you please explain the service template with screen shots

I got your second point that the service template needs to be assigned in the category modeler for the auto suggest to work

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

A service template is like a transaction but designated in system to be a template.

In system there is a transaction type SRVT which is a template. You can copy this to have your own template type. Else copy your transaction type to another one, but change 'Template Type' to D.

See this thread below for details

It should work after you do all this.

Niraj

former_member196521
Active Participant

Dear All,

Closing this thread.

1) A service Request template needs to be created first as a transaction type in crm, post that the service request template needs to be assigned to the categorization schema under the service request template type,(screen shot attached below)

2) Ensure that the application area consists of the service request template and the service request type in the categorization schema

3) The service request needs to be created as a follow up to the service request template type hence copy control settings need to be maintained between service request template and service request, ensure that in the template transaction type the setting is set to B.

4) The same categorization drop down options needs to be selected in both the transaction types

5) Also ensure in customization in assign transaction type to catalog categories the auto select feature is checked for both transaction types

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've got all the service request template settings & copy control maintained. I've maintained catalog with both transaction types as well. I've also got both transaction types marked as "auto complete" in transaction type to catalog categories mapping.

Still transaction is not filled with information from template. Not entirely sure what am I missing.