Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing candidate status from "Rejected" to "Preselection" in E-Recruitment

former_member929445
Discoverer
0 Kudos

In E-Recruitment-

By mistake Rejection Activity (Rejection before Interview) was executed for few candidates and they all got status "Rejected".

How can i change the status of the candidate from "Rejected" to "In Process" ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create an activity for the candidate of type status changing activity. Check that the activity changes the status from rejected to process. Maybe you have to create this activity in customizing if it doesn't exist yet.

You'll have to select the candidate using tab "All" (last one of the requisition) and check rejected checkbox to display it.

former_member424001
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Andy ,

I tried my best to understand your above solution to revert the Application / Candidacy status back to " in process" but I am not getting it. let me explain my concern:

1. To reset application (ND) status the "Reset Activity" should be based on object ND as in SPRO:

Assign HR Object Types to Activity Types

2. Then based on the above table, an entry should be made in table :

Assign a Status to Status-Changing Activity Types

but the problem is as soon as we "Reject the Application" all ND based activities goes grayed out in activity list, in that case our "Reset Activity" which is also ND based goes grayed out AND we can not use it to reset status back to " in process".

So how can we have an activity based on ND and still active even the status of application ND object is "Rejected" ?

Chohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

shouldn't you reset the candidacy (NE) instead? Or both if the WF doesn't reset the ND automatically

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

HadrienP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

By any chance could it be related to authorization ? In order to execute a specific activity you must be authorized to.  I have seen couple of time such restriction while a user can execute an activity and another can't

regards

Hadrien

former_member609164
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear,

If I make Candidacy (NE)  to ' In process' the there will be a miss match like :

Application (ND ) = Rejected &

Candidacy  (NE)  = In process

I don't think any workflow sets the status to "In process' if NE is set to 'In process'.

please tell me if i am missing something.

Chohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should reset both the NE & the ND

former_member424001
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Andy,

How can I Reset ?

Activities are based on HR objects (NA , NE or ND....etc) now suppose I have 2 activities:

1. Rejection ( based on HR object -ND )

2. Reset Rejection (based on HR object -ND)

Now when I went to activity list in "assignments list for requisition " screen both activities were blue (executable) and I did "Rejection" and now both of the activities gone black (not executable ) because the application (ND) status has been set as "Rejected".

So now "Reset Rejection" activity is black (not executable ), how can I execute this activity ?

and the same apply to both activities if I make them as NE based.

Chohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to create a reset NE status if that doesn't exist yet in your system. If not, I can't tell you because I would need to debug the system. I have never had that activities were grayed out because of a status, that seems very strange. That's why I would try first on a NE status change