SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where do i configure basic device categories so that it appers in eg01 transaction screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i enter trsaction code eg01, i would like basic device categories such as "meter, transformer, corrector ,transformer to appear on the selection screen, where  do i configure these basic device categories"?

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

They are not configured - they are delivered by SAP and are not changeable.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

However see above screen-shot,basic device category is coming as blank.

0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Path for the  config of  basic device category are as below;

SAP Utilities->Device Management->Basic Settings//Define Combination of Basic Device Categories & //Define Sort Sequence for Basic Categs in Device Cat./Work List.

In combination of Basic device category config device category dependent on the division category.

Like for Tranformer => Electricity & For Remote permitted meter => Gas.

While in second config ,sorting maintend to display in the front screen of EG01 ( the answer of your query)

Regards,

AnUrAg.

0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

This table is (usually) delivered by SAP and is with default entries. However, I see that they are blank in your screen-shot.The entries are saved in table TE057. It's a customising table (type "C"). So, no problem in configuring them as Anurag has suggested.

Cheers.