cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ke24 not displaying any result in COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have accounting based COPA active in my system. I have run KEU5 and accordingly the documents get generated showing recievers as COPA dimensions which i have maintained in cycle. SO cycle run properly

Now when i check table CE1XXXX xxx controlling area) or i execute KE24 i could not find any value. it not showing any result. Please let me know how the values can be seen in CE1XXXX table or in Ke24 report

Note: CE4XXXX table shows correctly all values, CE3XXXX dont have any values

Regards

Pragya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti

Left KSB5 screen shot, PFA same, i could see the document in this t code and also accounting document related to this document

Regards

Pragya

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pragya,

See if this note is implemented in your system if not try implementing 1487641

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is resolved, i have run program mention in OSS and then executed report. its displaying. My system DB is HANA so need to run this report

1937444 - Suite on HANA: System does not find any accounting data

Thanks

Pragya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suryavarma_co
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pragya Maheshwari,

Which type of Profitability analysis did you choose before executing KE24 report. You need to choose Accounts based COPA in your case.

Goto Tr Code KEBC and select your Operating Concern and Accounts based COPA radio button and then execute KE24 report.

In Accounts based COPA data items will not get stored in CE1XXXX ,CE2XXXX and CE3XXXX. However, both Acc Based COPA and Cost Based COPA will use CE4XXXX.

Best Regards

Surya

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer to SAP Note-1351257

COPA Line item reports can not be made in account based COPA.

SO number and line item number are populated in CE4xxxx_ACCT table, for account-based COPA.

The link between CE4xxxx_ACCT and COEP is the field PAOBJNR. So CE4xxxx_ACCT-PAOBJNR = COEP-OBJNR. From COEP record, you can get the cost element and amount.

For account based COPA the table is not CE1xxxx instead it uses COEP

Thanks

Hrusikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

But then why KE24 report not displaying anything. i have checked CE4xxxx table and COEP table, both reflecting the values, But i need to run KE24 t code also, please advice why KE24 not showing any result

Thanks

Pragya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please go to KE30 report and run that . once you see figures there please click there for  line item display .and check whether there is any line item or not .

One more thing if can see item in table please make a note of docuemnt number and the run ke24 for the document without any other selection field  or display that document in KE23n

many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti

After running COPA cycles, I got the mention document numbers

When entering same in Ke24.. nothing getting display

When tried Ke30.. no reports displaying

When tried KSb5, I could see the document number and also accounting document related to that document

PFA screen shots of all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

CE1 XXXX ( Here XXXX is your operating concern  not your Controlling area  may have same name here but XXXX is for operating concern)

CE0xxxx – FOR ACCOUNT BASED PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS

CE1xxxx – ACTUAL LINE ITEMS

CE2xxxx – PLAN LINE ITEM

CE3xxxx – SEGMENT (aggregated values for each profitability segment)

CE4xxxx – SEGMENT (definition of the profitability segments)

Please make sure that you have enter the correct parameters and paste some screen shot of KEU5 and KE24

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct, XXXX is operating concern, by mistakei mentioned wrong as controlling area, PFA screen shot of both Keu5 and Ke24