I have per diem scenario, need help.

Scenario -1: When the trip is a single day

- 0 to 7 hours : 0 Euro

- 8 to 23 hours : 12 Euros

- 24 Hours : 24 Euros

Scenario - 2: If the trip is more than one day/Multi-day

- 0 to 23 hours : 12 Euros

-24 hours : 24Euros

I have configured T706V with having number of days as 1 and defining hours and amount for scenario 1. and for scenario 2 i have kept maximum number of days as 999 and defined rates.

Problem: Scenario 1 works absolutely fine. With multi day trip, system still calculates based on maximum number of days which as 1.

Example: Employee travel on Start date: July 07 2014 time: 18:00 and end date:July 09 time 06:00. Ideally the trip is multi day, the employee suppose to

get 12 Euros for 07th July, 24 Euros for 8th July and 12 Euros for 09th July. But system behaves like scenario 1. I might missed some step of configuration or some tweak required, please help.

Regards,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved self. Thankyou Guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Requesting you to share the solution as we also had some what equal requirement for DE, AT Travel solution.

If you can share we will compare.

Regards,

Rohit.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

We are currently facing the same issue with respect to perdiem calculation for Germany. We have implemented the note specified in previous conversations, however the issue remains the same. Kindly share the solution/inputs.

Mail us at kvsk.32@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can probably get a solution to your problem here:

Let me know if this doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for replying. Yes it is for Germany, Currently we are at release 605 and SP level 51 (SAPK-60551INEAHR).

Are you referring to the note 1890802?. As we at level note 1890802/1956191/1950785 are applied with the support pack. Not sure if we need to tweak in expert view.

Here is how my expert view is.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Looks like from the per-diem values that this is for Germany - is it for German trip variant? If yes then can you please provide the screenshot of the table for the trip country you are referring to? Also it would nice if you can tell what EHP and support pack you are on?

In the mean time if this is for Germany then look at note 1890202. Germany had a number if legal changes as of 1st Jan 2014. If you implement the note I provided then it should correct this issue.

Thanks

Ankur