cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not change the text of window in sap scipt form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert

I am new in sap script, For study i had created sap script form with some windows with B character formats and changed the text windows .I had applied B character format in address windows . Again when i am trying to change the text of window this error message come (Bellow screenshot)

And now i also can not change the text of any window text .Shows Error : 'error while loading document ' please see bellow screenshot .Can any one exactly where is the error .How can i fix it ,

Thank & Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stefan is right, you need to add the chracterformats again, you deleted before. It is an internal error.

To see, what you passed out (might be Format B, as you told us) there is a workaround available:

With the form Info you see everything, which is in your form and you are able to put a search-term via CTRL-F and search through the hole form.

I think your form isn't that big, so you iot is possible to find the mistake in the format quick.

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry

Stefan and Florian

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

what do you mean

If your issue is solved, please mark an answer as correct or mark the question as assumed answered.

~Florian

PS: Here is the why:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I was editing my comments you have replied me . so i could not edit my comments .

Actually 'p1' is not a character format,it is a paragraph format .

I have added a character format 'B' in another window not screenshot window .

I had main issue that i could not edit any window text for that reason i have shown you another window screenshot

Now my problem have solved automatically .

former_member220028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

even if you solved your problem yourself please close this post.

if you have further questions feel free to ask

regards

Stefan Seeburger

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just a stupid guestion but is the character Format "P1" defined under "character Formats". If you deleted it under Section "charater Formats" you cant use it in windows. That means if you change P1 to B. change it in window and in "character Formats" .

regards

Stefan Seeburger