SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a weird issue in POD supplier scenario. On POD screen I can see a time slice and one supplier in that time slice . but it not suppose to be there . So , can I delete this time slice .

Thanks,

Khurram

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khurram,

The supply scenario is generated off billable and non-billable services.

It is likely that you have a PoD service that is non-billable but is still allocated. If so, you can use tcode EPODSRVC2 to delete the service.

If it is a billable service, its likely that you have an ISU Contract active for the period. In which you cannot delete the service, but need to reverse the move-in.

Regards

Zane

0 Kudos

Thanks Zane... Your reply is pretty close to my requirement and I can say it a Helpful answer  and will give you appraisal point for it but my requirement is little bit unique . I am describing it below if you have any clue for it then it would be great

Business user made a time slice from 07/11/2014 to 06/11/2014 for distributor A and I need to delete it . After this there is one more time slice 06/12/2014 to 12/31/9999 for same distributor A.

So my doubt is that if I reverse the move-In then for the distributor A then it will reverse the for correct period also . As it shows only one move-in document in EC53E .

Regards,

Khurram