cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning for vendors

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have processed dunning proposal to vendor,but iam not able to see the list of items in it

Message stating that list contain no data

in FBL1N line item(vendor credit memo) is of over due,in spite of that the same is not capture in dunning

Please hep with this regard

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

A vendor credit memo receives the dunning level according to the arrears grid only if it is valued (value 'V' in the "Invoice reference" field BSEG-REBZG).

The dunning level of the invoice is used for dunning the vendor credit memos with an invoice reference to an invoice.

Vendor credit memos without an entry in the "Invoice reference" field receive the dunning level of the dunning notice, that is, the highest dunning level of the items. If no other items are dunned, the credit memos receive dunning level zero and the system does not perform the dunning.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Atul

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Vendor credit memo i.e. Vendor is having Dr. balance instead of having Cr. balance so the same is not picking for dunning.

Also check did the special GL Transactions are selected or not. in the concern dunning procedure i.e .in FBMP T code.

Please check this and revert us accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

In FBMP i dint select special GL transactions,however when i tried to select iam facing the below error

Function code cannot be selected

Message no. 00255

Also is it required to select special GL in dunning because here iam not posting any items related to special gl transactions

Please guid me with this regard

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

For more details of Dunning of a credit memo please check the below document once to fix your issue.

Thanks &Regards,

Lakshmi S

0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi

Regards

Santosh

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below points:

1. Dunning Procedure is assigned to the vendor account

2. Check if any grouping key is assigned in the vendor master and if that grouping key is allowed for vendor accounts

Regards

Sanil

0 Kudos

Hi sanil,

Yes dunning procedure is assigned to vendor account,and i dint not assigned any grouping key in vendor master