cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

23503 is getting carryfarward Issue on Payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

23503 is getting carry forward what would be the cause could you please let me know

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your RT & find out through which wage type that amount is coming. Also check your master data for the same amount. Analysis based on that what shoud be the action.

Share some more inputs to provide solution.

Regards,

Mahesh $

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure I will share RT Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The amount is coming from /559

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya ,

you posted their salary to FI or Not ???

If not then please maintained the 0009 from march 2014 onwards and Run Payroll Again for all month one by one .

No other way to come out .

Regards

Sandeep Turkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting is not done for that employee.

If Iam trying to maintain info type 0009 from April it is not accepting as we did live run

So you mean to say that I need maintain 0009 info type and to delete Payroll Results and do live run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Priya. Follow the below steps:

1. Delete all the payroll results from Date of Joining by Tcode PU01.

2. Maintain IT0009 and Save the entries w.e.f. date if joining of this employee.

3. Re-run (live payroll) for this Pers. No. w.e.f. DOJ till date.

Your issue will resolve.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Priya ...

First delete All  the payroll then maintained the 0009 from Hiring date . Then Run the  Payroll  .

Regards

Sandeep Turkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to stop carryfarward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priya ,

Pleas don't  go for other solutions . Its better to choose the above solution . If you want to Remove the carry forward  then write one PCR and deduct your coming amount from /559 . But again I am telling please don't follow these solution .

End of Year you have to show the balance sheet . How your user manage because you are in phase to delete the payroll and Again Run .

Why u looking for other solution ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

There is no other way round to solve the issue. Every time the system shall add the amount in /559, and hence it will get cumulated to next payroll result. So better and standard way is as explained by me above. Kindly follow the above to get any kind of inconsistency in next result.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

1.Employee did nt received any any salary from April to June?

2.He is getting salary from this month onwards?

3.Want to arrear from March?

4. Have you ran the payroll july?

Go following way

1. Maintain the IT9 from July onwards.

Check the result in RT

2. Delete the earliest M D change field and master data bonus change field.

And then run the payroll.

Still if you not get the required result then pass the manual jv of debit entry from FI side.(lastly applied if issue not got solved by above one)

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I delete MD change Field and Master Data Bonus Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is in deactive mode

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go To PU03

Give the employee no and then execute.

Next delete the date from MD Change field and Master data bonus change and save the record.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask to basis to make it change mode.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priya ,

/559 value is always come in system . No way to come out ....

delete the payroll and maintained the 0009 date ...re run the payroll ,

Otherwise put manual JV for these month and continue ..

I don't understand your problem ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Now I can able to change which date I have to give

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manual JV???

Could you please be clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priya ,

Mean its simple concept of SAP . If u run the payroll then you have to pay (CASH 0R TRANSFER).

Because you rune the Payroll From March Onwards .

PF,ESI,PTAX different things belong to your joining date and Regular Payment .

That's why i suggest you please delete the payroll Result and Rerun .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay Sandeep I will do that

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK...So ur issue is sloved or not ???

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

Solution 1:

1. Did you post his salary from hiring on-words ?

2. If you haven't posted even single month salary also it's better to delete his payroll results (through PU01)

3. Once you will delete his entire payroll results then again regenerate his payroll from his hiring date. then It's cool...!

Solution 2:

1. Go with retro calculation from his hiring date then system will generate /559 according to month wise.

2. For retro calculation just change in payroll status 2 fields where I've shared screen shots.

3. Then it's cool....!

Solution 3:

1. In this month just generate his payroll & don't post into FI.

2. Ask your FI consultant this is the situation in this month we need to post his salary through manual JV then he can do it. 

3. Next month on-words it will be perfect.

Note: If you don't want to go with either retro or delete payroll results i think so this is wast of time my suggestion is don't do any hard-code because this is very simple. If still you would like to go with hard-code i think so it may cause some problem in future..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution 2 how can we do If we change payroll status Will I get desired results what I have to give the date

Solution 3 what is JV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Need some answers from you:

1. for this employee FI posting is done for April, may, june ?

2. salary given in which form ? you are saying bank details created yesterday (means in july month but record from Employee DOJ on-wards)

3. now client want to post these all months salary to the FI ? otherwise from June onwards FI posting is enough ?

suggestion: if you dont want carry forward of past month take home salary you can stop but first talk with client regarding the past 3 months salary posting. if they want to post manually or dont want to post. answer my questions i will give you solution based on that.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

S 2 :

1. Go to PU003

2. Don't change control record status.

3. Once you change payroll status as below mentioned then run the payroll with test mode & see the result.

S 3:

Once you will discuss with FI consultant he can explain to you.. any way for better understanding

Once you post salary to FI, From FI side one text file will be generated where FI consultant will upload into their bank websites this is called JV.

Ur's Mohan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Check it info type 0009 is maintained or not ? because here carry forward wage types aren't coming so it might be problem with not maintained info type 0009.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will check 0009 and let you know

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

User said that he maintained info type yesterday.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

Even if user yesterday maintained info type 0009 system won't consider

See the issue is:

1. You haven't maintained info type 0009 for the month of April so 5000 will be stored in /559

2. You haven't maintained info type 0009 for the month of May so 5000 will be stored in /559 (5000+5000) = 10,000

3. You haven't maintained info type 0009 for the month of June so 5000 will be stored in /559 (5000+5000+5000) = 15,000

4. Even if you have maintained info type 0009 for the month of July still system will consider (5000+5000+5000+5000) = 20,000 & will store in /559 then pass on to /460 (This SAP standard behavior)

5. Irr regular pay component = 3623 + 20000 = 23623/-

so this month system will process entire salary with /460 & next month on words it will be perfect

or

Otherwise ask user go with retro calculation then it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your information. What is irregular pay component?  How to go with retro calculation could you please let me know The infotype 0009 is maintained from yesterday.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

Go to PU03 (Payroll status)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Payroll Status 0003 Info type shows  

SO Earliest MD Change is 01.06.2014

Mast Data Change Bonus 01.06.2014

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just maintain there 01.03.2014 & run...!

Because system has to be taken place into retro effective date from 01.04.2014.

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

If you do not wish to have the carry fwd, then first delete the payroll result from Pu01, and then in tcode PU03, if running for July, enter the details as below:

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagya shree

From which month I have to delete payroll results I believe we hired for this month

I will check with my user and get back to you

Thank you for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find below screen The employee hired on 26.03.2014 When Iam executing Payslip It is running for two periods and showing an amount of 23623 what would be the cause? please let me know The stipend amount should be 5000 but it is showing 23623

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is

He didnt maintain info type 9 for that employee for an employee hired on 26.03.2014

He maintained info type yesterday

when i checked executing payslip it is executing for two periods

How do i stop carry forward amount 23,623