cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of Loss of Pay (LOP).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP HCM Experts,

The employee has a LOP of Saturday and Monday then there should be a deduction in his / her salary for 3 days (Saturday, Sunday & Monday). However the system is not deducting the salary for Sunday. It is only deducting the salart

Request you to help me in resolving this issue since it is urgent.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Shital

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

Change the counting rule for this. Whenever employee has taken LWP on saturday and as well as on Monday then you will apply Saturday to Monday LWP.

In the absence details absence days and calender days will come as 3.

Salary will deduct accordingly through INP1 pcr.

Regards,

sankarsan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shital,

I do have come across same scenario in my current project so I've not followed our exports replied just I've changed INP1 PCR then my issue is resolved..! for more clarification below is attached doc..

2. Inserted in INAL Schema.

3. You also just try and test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

If your issue is solved please close your query.

Regards,

Naresh 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shita,

I have understand your issue, as our experts said it is one of SAP standard functionality.

please follow this steps you can solve your issue, Kindly check out the following tables. In the table V_T554R, ensure Sunday has been counted for for the LOP Absence Day types and in the V_T554C, VV_T554C_C tables configure your LOP absence types.

if still you face error, please let me know.

Good luck.

Naresh

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

This is a standard functionality in payroll.

Please do the following:

Go to the table of day rules (V_T554R) and create a custom day rule where you check to include Sun. If you double click on any day rule, it will take you inside a table with various day conditions.

Next include this day rule in your absence valuation rule in table V_T554C for loss of pay leave.

This will ensure that Sun is taken into consideration for salary deduction.

I hope this information is helpful for you and resolves your issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for your response.

I have tried doing the steps which you have mentioned regarding Day rule and absence valuation rule in the tables. However when iam running the payroll, it does not reflect. How do i rectify it.

Iam very new to solving SAP HCM issues hence it would be great if you could let me know the steps.

Regards,

Shital

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

Kindly can you try by changing INP1 PCR because in my project I've done the same

Ur's Mohan

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

Please kindly attach your configuration screenshots of the steps I asked you to do.

Also run payroll and find out table PARTT and PARTA and send me the screenshots for them.

Finally send the PCR INP1 or its custom version which you may be using.

This will help me to understand where the issue is.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, please provide the screenshot of Table PARX. You will find them in subschema XT00 in your payroll schema.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In counting rule table - T556C

Tick for all days. It will work.

Regards,

Mahesh $