cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.1 - ARA - Mass Mitigation Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having issues in mass upload of mitigating controls for Rule IDs more than 300 ..

I have tried to do it using GRAC_UPLOAD_MIT_ASSIGNMENTS , but it is giving me error

Also I am not quite sure on the format of the file to upload .. I am using as below

System  RISK ID  Rule ID Control ID Valid from Valid To  Monitor  Active Role Name

Can you forward me any template to upload mitigating controls . When I try to download the existing one , the first column has entry as below , which I am not quite sure ,

005056885ED71ED3BAF72E92A5659B83

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

In 10.0 I downloaded the sheet by running GRAC_DOWNLOAD_MIT_ASSIGNMENTS. I had manually assigned a control to a user and a role, so when I downloaded the existing assignments, I could figure out the format the file had to be presented in for a successful upload. I am sure the same method will work in 10.1.

Also, consider reading the following few threads to give you a better understanding of this functionality.

SAP note 1749804: Download & Upload reports for mitigation assignments might also be worth a read, but I presume you are not having issues with the program itself when people moved to SP10 in 2012.

Hope that helps and answers your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you forward me the template to upload mitigating controls .

I have tried to download it using GRAC_DOWNLOAD_MIT_ASSIGNMENTS , but the excel file has first column with characters 005056885ED71ED3BAF72E92A5659B83.

The first row is as below . Not sure about the value as mentioned.

005056885ED71ED3BAF72E92A5659B83*F028*FIN000325.07.201421.01.2015PRASADAXYEC_FI_ACC_MGMT_OFFICR_ANZ
Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you download it as a .TXT file instead?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Below template works fine in GRC10.

Thanks,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to see that you have downloaded and uploaded them as txt files. Excel files are not always accepted as upload files in most cases

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sabita. Just wanna check whether we can assign mitigating controls directly at the composite role level with appropriate Rule IDs rather than at single role level ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Mitigation assignment at Composite + Rule ID level is possible.

Thanks,

Sabita

Answers (0)