cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Availability Date and Corresponding Basic finish date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have one requirement from my Business for updating Basic Finish date based on the Material availability date

Requirement goes like this, When we enter a Component of 100 qty  in the service order , if stock is not available we get system status as MSPT and IWBK we can see how much quantity confirmed

But i dont see any table or report which shows when this material can be available for further delivery. Based on the next available material date i have to change the basic finish date in the service Order

Please let me know if you any report available for this or any standard approach. I want to know if any exist to leverage this functionality and logic how to get this accomplished

thanks

sarvan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sarvan,

You will need to develop a solution for this.

Does this ally to stock and non-stock components added to the service order?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

This is for only stock material

and you know is there any exit i can you to fulfill this requirement ?

I know in SD, we can get next material available date, do we have such functionality in CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvan,

In SD I think you get date of availability for material booked in PR. This date set base on Material Master setting. Same way for stock material you may need to check replishment setting in material master.Check for T code MD04 also.

Thanks

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarvan,

You would need to perform this check when saving the work order as there could be multiple components all with differing ATP dates.

But a development could do something like:

• Read all active/open components/materials on the work order
  • Determine the availability data for each component/material
  • Determine the latest of the above dates
  • Apply this date to the order Basic Finish Date

You would need to ensure your scheduling parameters do not set this date back to its original value (OPU7).

You could achiev the above through user-exit IWO10009 (SMOD) or BADI WORKORDER_UPDATE (SE18).

PeteA