SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-AUTO Dealer Portal Personalizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

May I get your guide on how to configure business partner so that it will appear in Personalization for IS-AUTO Dealer Portal? The following screen is taken from Warranty tab in Dealer Portal. I had already created a Business Partner that link to a customer/vendor record.

As a side note, I had already configured other functionality in Warranty and I am able to create a basic warranty claim through the portal.

Also, I will always encounter a warning "The Web Dynpro component assignment for business partner is missing" and an error "Customer not defined" when I am accessing the personalization screen from Vehicle Sales tab, as below:

Your help in solving these issues are highly appreciated.

Regards,

shah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved myself. Parts and Warranty will need to configure in DPCOMMON_MAP_U_P while Vehicle Sales will need to configure in VELORO and VELORU transaction codes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved myself. Parts and Warranty will need to configure in DPCOMMON_MAP_U_P while Vehicle Sales will need to configure in VELORO and VELORU transaction codes.