Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading of Appraisal Template

former_member223217
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i  create  & upload .XSC file(file format of Appraisal template) which is used in PHAP_CATALOG.Because if im trying to upload Appraisal template in any other format like excel or word its showing run time error.

Pls guide me on this.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, you can not upload any other file format like xsl...

This is a special SAP format, which is used to descirbe the templates for appraisal forms.

best regards

Martin Hastik

former_member223217
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Reply.Then can u tel me what is the process or where i can view the list of columns created

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create the template in phap_catalog. After that you can fo to phap_prepare. With that tcode you create forms based on the template. That means a form is an instance of the template with appraiser and appraisee. Now you can go to phap_admin select the template you crated before in the dropdown box and you will get a list with appraisal forms. Please mark one form and select the edit button. Now you will see the form.

With webdynpro component HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT you can display the form in the browser.

best regards

Martin Hastik

former_member223217
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for clear explanation Martin.

In PHAP_CATALOG,when im trying to create a Template it asks me for either manual creation or Upload. I got the concept of Manual creation,but how will we use Upload option.

Can u pls guide me on this.

yury_sichov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If someone didn't present you file with template or you didnt save it from PHAP_CATALOG earlier, you cant upload. Do template, then upload it.

yury_sichov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Choose download for template to create XSC file. Why do you need xls or doc?