cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange case in IT0001. Please I need any idea.

MariaJo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Sometimes when users execute measure  Organizational Change using PA40, A008 relationship is not created. Previous position is not delimited neither.

Any suggestion? It seems to be an aleatory fact, but it has to be a reason 😞 I'm completely lost.

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

1. This is common issue it won't cause any problem in anywhere but you will have to run programs

RHINTEE00

RHINTEE10

RHINTEE20

RHINTEE30

2. Maintain integration switches PLOGI OGRA , PLOGI PLOGI.

3. Still you can create one LSMW where you can select individually.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MariaJo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your help.

I will use mentioned reports.

Regards,

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

Once your issue will be resolved kindly can you close the thread by selecting either Correct answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

against common belief, most error situations are not deat with properly in PA-OM integration and therefore the reports mentioned by Rohiy need to be use don a regular basis to guarantee data integrity.

Some situations, where integration can go pear shaped are missing authorisations, a position marked as obsolete or a configuration error on "the other end" of integration (more likely to occur, when you make the change in PPOME and then an error in the PA infotype such as a newly mandatory field not filled in existing records leads to PA not being updated.

In your example, missing athorisations are something you should check. Does SU53 indicate any issues, when such a "broken" data change is peformed?

A very simple possibility would also be yoru integration config: are you sure the employees in question are technically integrated according to the current version of feature PLOGI?

kind regards

Sven

PedroGuarita
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Like Rohit already pointed out, there are these reports which in a way validates the fact that SAP aknowledges that inconsistency between PA and OM might happen and thus, better to be safe then sorry, they have reports to correct that in either direction. But from my experience, i did have a few situations that there was some behaviour similar and it was in fact caused by poor usage of user exits in PA side, so i would suggest first checking in the user exits if there is something that might be preventing the trigger to the OM side, HRPAD00INFTY BADI is always a suspect. You can also have implementations on the OM side, HRBAS00INFTY that might trigger this behaviour. Also, a i have this happen as well, dynamic actions seem to trigger odd behaviours sometime, specially in measures. But, and again, here i am with Rahit, those jobs should be scheduled to on a regular basis anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Hope someone is taking care of these reports as a schedule job from your side.

RHINTE00, you can create objects in Organizational Management from the Personnel Administration infotype 0001 ("Organizational assignment"). In doing this, the following relationships are created:

Cost center and organizational unit or position Position and organizational unit, job or person

RHINTE10, you can transfer the objects you created in Organizational Management to tables in Personnel Administration.

RHINTE30, you can update the "Organizational assignment" infotype (0001) for the personnel number you have selected, with the data you created in Organizational Management (by executing report RHINTE10).

RHINTE20, you can check whether the objects relevant for integration are set up both in Personnel Administration as well as in Organizational Management.

Also look at OM-PA PLOGI Switch Framework.

Regards

Rohit.S