Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM <-> ERP integration

former_member278845
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have been working in SAP APO and SAP ERP and I am completely new to SAP CRM.

Therefore my following question.

We are using SAP ERP and SAP APO including SCM-GATP. We would like to use the process of backorder processing in SCM APO.

It is a similar functionality like ERP transaction CO06 or V_V2. Result would be a number of changed sales orders in SAP ERP. All of them have new scheduling dates.

My question is, how does the update to CRM work. In our system environment, we do currently have no online update as it seems to me.

Scheduling changes of the sales orders are not automatically updated into CRM.

Is there a way to trigger a mass update from EPR into CRM?

Regards,

Lars

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

As far as you are green in SAP CRM, could be a good idea to learn about how to setup ERP vs CRM integration.

A good start it is SAP CRM Best Practice documentation.

I don´t know what version of SAP CRM you are running to, but for version 7 Ehp 2 check this link.

http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/BP_CRM_CRM702V4_XX/HTML/Content_Library_CRM_CRM702_integrated_EN_XX....

Take a look on documents B1, B8, B9.

On this link you will find all Best Practices version available for SAP CRM.

http://help.sap.com/bp-crm?current=bp-crossindustrypackages

Regarding your question.

SAP CRM integration works on line with ERP, so, if you create or update a document, the replication will happen immediately, from or to SAP CRM.

The component that manage this replication on SAP CRM is the MIDLEWARE.

The basic transactions related to MIDDLEWARE in SAP CRM are:

SMW01 - middleware console

SMQ1 - Replication queue out

SMQ2 - Replication queue in.

It is necessary to perform many different setups in order to get this replication working fine.

Good luck.

LalasBR.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Is your ERP integrated with CRM already or you are looking at more information on how to integrate ERP and CRM? You can find related documents under CRM Master Data and Middleware.

If they are alreday integrated, then any changes done to sales order in ECC should automatically

flow to CRM using delta load feature of CRM Middleware.Again , delta will flow only if you have done

initial load of the sales order once.Initial load will load all Sales Order data from ECC to CRM and subsequent changes in ECC will be taken care in CRM automatically via delta load.

Please be specific if this does not answer your question.

Hope this helps!!

Best Regards,

Shanthala.