cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Online Training on SAP Business Objects Dashboards (formerly Xcelsius)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would be thankful if someone could please suggest me any authenticated Online Training Organization who provide training on SAP Business Objects Dashboards, especially i need training on designing Dashboards from BEx Query using BICS Connections.

Thanks and Regards

Ranendra Parida

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RP,

Can't be specific about this, you can search some good local training institute for this. But i would recommend you go through the product tutorials and read some blog related to the connections you are preferring in SAP blog's.

Any issues or hurdles you are always welcome to post your questions in the community, our friends can help you out in the strategy. If you still need to prefer the online training please look at the below training offered by SAP.

BOX310 - Dashboards 4.0: Core | SAP Training and Certification Shop

--SumanT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Suman for your kind support, hope the product tutorial of scn.sap.com could be a alternative for me in place of online training. I will surely post questions in the community and would be also always thankful for the solutions too. Thanks for the online trng link also.

Regards

Ranendra

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Happy to help you , kindly close the thread if got clarified.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranendra,

Follow the below link :

Regards,
Abhilasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Abhilasha for ur response, hope the above link could solve my purpose instead of online training.

Regards

Ranendra Parida