cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a possibility to assign a line item in purchase contract to a customer or group of customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same material we buy it from the same vendor and 2 different prices:

The first price is 50 Cent per pound and we have the right to sale it to anybody.

The second price is 35 Cent and we have to sale it to a specific customer (1 or group of customer).

Since we work by source list and Purchase requisition and Purchase order.

Is there any possibility in MM by user exit or enhancement to assign the second price to this customer or group of customer in the beginning when we create the contract?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any possibility in MM by user exit or enhancement to assign the second price to this customer or group of customer in the beginning when we create the contract?

Is this Pertaining to Vendor Contracts or Customer Contracts--pl give clarity.

As far as i understood you will purchase same material with different prices from your vendor--One for all customers,second for specific customers.

If you want this in vendor contracts:

How system has to understand that this PO has been created/allocated for specific customers at the time of selling.May be you can use the field Requisitioner or something similar at the time of PO(You can make this field mandatory,user has to enter this manually--because system cannot think to whom this stock received is allocated to)

Now you can use this entered field in PO as a logic while creating sales order to this specific group of customer.

If you want this in Customer Contracts:

Currently what procedure you are following---you can assign the same logic to your pricing condition type(at the time of sales) through a routine,Which will takes care of everything.

Hope this helps.

Phanikumar

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are having same material with 2 different prices, better use spilt valition and keep different prices with valution types ie......  Valution type ZRSA :Right to sale it to anybody and  Valution type ZSSC: Sale it to a specific customer.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

I try this solution 3 days a go, but it resolve the situation n the inventory managment only, not in purchasing, I should have , info record, and price list, and then PR PO ....

Maybe you could propose something else.

Regards.

Nicolas.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You post your thread on 30.07.2014 and with all expert replies, I replied with my lasted reply on 31.07.2014 but I wonder how you solved in 3days back-before posting the thread ?

Great, before posting the thread  you got solution of your query!

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

I agree with you, but the SPLIT VALUATION way, we will not apply it, I think fI people will not like, and it doesn't resolve the purchasing question, as I mention in the past.

Regards,

Nicolas.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If single material number /material code subdivided based on material characteristics, then you can go ahead with Batch Management but in your case, your single material number /material code have two different price for which split valuation is an option.

OR else you can go ahead with creating two material numbers /material codes with different price for each material number /material code.

Regards,

Biju K

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Is there any possibility in MM by user exit or enhancement

The best option is ask your SD consultant to maintain the condition record of $ 0.35 to those customers, so that system will take care of pricing.  This is purely users discipline. 

On the other hand, you can try with SD exit and not MM exit.  Add the required logic in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in the program RV60AFZZ where the logic can be for certain group of customers, the price should be $ 0.35 for which, you can make use of the Customer Group (KDGRP field) from customer master. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Unfortunately , the question is not pricing, I try to see if I can allocate this line item  in the contract to this group of customer.

I will explain more my scenario:

I sign with my supplier X a contract for the same material:

Regular price 50 cent per pound(Purchasing price) for example and I can sale this product to anybody(Any restaurant, and supermarket).

The second line item is for 35 cent per pound(Purchasing price) and this line item should be allocated to (special customer) I can managed by group of customer for example(Macdonald , for example), any Macdonlad I can sale him from the second line and only Macdonald.

I try to find a way to allocate this line item as sometime I allocate some line item to cost center or similar.

I hope this explanation is enough.

Please let me know.

Best regards.

Nicolas.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you want to pull the right contract item for the purchase order based on the customer, otherwise the purchase price would be incorrect. This is probably the main concern, right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Not at all, Please read this clarification:

Best regards.

Nicolas.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I sign with my supplier X a contract for the same material:

Regular price 50 cent per pound(Purchasing price) for example and I can sale this product to anybody(Any restaurant, and supermarket).

The second line item is for 35 cent per pound(Purchasing price) and this line item should be allocated to (special customer) I can managed by group of customer for example(Macdonald , for example), any Macdonlad I can sale him from the second line and only Macdonald.

I try to find a way to allocate this line item as sometime I allocate some line item to cost center or similar.

I hope this explanation is enough.

Please let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, then I don't get what you really want with this link as you already said to G. Lakshmipathi that is not about pricing.

The easiest way is probably to create an extra material to keep it apart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Yes this is one of the option, but I try to avoid it , until when I loose the hope to find a solution.

Regards.

Nicolas.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Option 1-

As Jurgen suggested you can go for multi materials or line items if the price is different At PO level.

Option 2-

If the Po price is same and GR or invoice price is different , then you can try activate the value in loc currency field at GR level which allows you to enter price while receiving goods.

so here the Goods will be received by certain price...you can also allocate serial number as well to these material to identify.

Option 3-

if the price is fixed then you can use a user exit , while doing GR which will fetch price from a predefined Ztable. and then you can extend your logic as required for MIRO.

Option4-

also as Biju said you can use variant config to have different price based on characteristic.

thanks

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Thanks you for your answer.

We work with info record, source list, PR will be created by the MRP, then the PO, we are open to create Purchase Contract for different price.

Is the variant and characteristic can help?

Maybe now you have more element to advise please.

Today I spoke with them , they don't like the solution with 2 Material number, they don't like the split of valuation?

Please maybe those information can help?

Best regards.

Nicolas.