Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoCube Indexing

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please share about the table which will get filled during DB Indexing for an InfoCube. I would like to know when was the last date for DB indexing creation.

Regards,

Jo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

From SE14 transaction we will get indexes details are when created.

Screen shots sharing may helpful to you for further understanding.

Last screenshot contains the indexing tables are available, so you can check in those table when the indexes changed for that Cube(Fact Table).

Thanks & Regards,

srinu.Rapolu.

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Srinu, Do you any perticular table name where DB indexes statistics are stored internally. I have no access to SE14 as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

Take an access of SE14, other wise through transaction code DB21 to check DB indexes statistics.

But I think you don't have an authorization for above transaction code also.

So the case SE14 transaction only the option to meet all your requirements. after this access if any issues let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Are there any function module to check - DB indexes statistics to check for info cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

1) Table to check indexes for cube:

Go to SE11 and give fact table name, then you will get indexes tab on top.

2) indexes impact always dynamic, executing in less time only the criteria.

3) Below screen shots and above post screenshots will give complete idea regarding the indexes.

4) Double click on index name you will get in detail.

Still if you have any concerns let me know???

For Ex below screenshots:

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Srinu. It helped me a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If create index step was added thru process chain then you can check your process chain logs(logs view)

Even you can check like this,

Go to your cube-->right click-->manage-->performance tab, There is a display log icon before help(? in yellow) icon.

click on display log icon--> next pop up screen,select create index and see the logs. thru logs you may find last created date.

Thanks

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick response. I would like to know about back end table name where indexes related information maintained.