cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defaulting Expected date of delivery based on start date of IT0080

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a requirement of defaulting End Date of Maternity protection as 90days calculated from Start date. I am trying to achieve the same through dynamic action.

Can anyone help me  regarding how to enable this calculation of 90days through dynamic action.

Please help with some urgent inputs.

Regards

Tandrima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Write Dynamic action Like Below .

T001P-MOLGA='40'

P0000-MASSG='08'(Action Type)

INS,0080,(P0080-ENDDA)

P0080-ENDDA=P0000-BEGDA+90

Regards

Sandeep Turkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for the reply, actually requirement is to default the end date calculation as 90days from start date of same infotype, i.e. IT0080. I meant, whenever there will be a record entry from a particular start date of IT0080, end date should automatically defaulted 90days from it.

Can you please help to achieve it.

Regards

Tandrima

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please clarify if you want to default the End Date of the Absence generated by IT0080 or the End Date of IT0008 itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be first End date of IT0080, then the same record should be replicated at IT2001 also.

Regards

Tandrima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, any update please, its urgent issue.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should start with the configuration of Maternity Protection in the IMG (Time Management > Time Data Recording and Administration > Absences > Special Absence Data > Maternity Protection).

Once that part is done, you could ask an ABAP programmer to create the code so that, upon saving IT0080, it's End Date would be modified to correspond to the last date of the absence(s).