Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM FPM Forms: change details

former_member226203
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a form with sap_pd service having many OM fileds like Personnel area, subarea, Cost center for a position.

This form is for Change scenario where all the above fields are defaulted on the form for a selected Position.

Now, i can change any data on this form and click submit.

Suppose there are 20 fields whose data is displayed on the form and i change data for only one field.Only this changed data should be saved to backend with effective date and previous data for this field has to be delimited. i am trying by checking the field values for each field from service fields and comparing it with data in backend.

Is there any other way where we can check which field data on the form has been changed before clicking submit.

Alternatively, can we check if any change is made for any fields data on the form to throw a message 'No change done' if no data is changed and yet the user clicks submit. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kalyan,

After reading your query I can say it is not clear, please share the exact point if possible. Coming to reports SAP have given many standard reports which you can use apart from that if you want any changes check with your technical consultant for custom report generation. Still you have doubt please let me know.

Regards,

Naresh

former_member226203
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

its nothing related to standard change log reports.

I have a custom HCM FPM form which is defaulted with position details.

Now i change some data on the form and submit for it to be updated in backend. On clicking submit, i need to check using advance generic service which field data has been changed. if not changed, a message has to be displayed.

former_member226203
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any inputs on this are appreciated. Thanks.