Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Report OverAll Result

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In the BEx query just developed, I have used --> 'Result rows : Always display'  setting for billing document, the key fig in the report is giving result month wise.
How i can achieve over all result for the key figs  say annually
say for the below scenario:

Would you like to guide me in this?

Over all result

Thank you very much in advance
BR   Aparajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi , and ,

I have a question here.

The over all result for 2 keyfig  are showing *   while only  the third  kf is showing the over all result as in above screen shot, Billing Quantity and Net  Weight  are *   while the third KF is okay when i am running the report for  selection with one year 001.2012-012.2012 , this problem is taking  place but smaller selections  say 001.2012- 006.2012 its okay 

Would you please suggest why is it happening and how to fix this?

Thanks !
BR Aparajit

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aparajit,

The reason for showing * in the result row occurs when there is more than one unit in the rows. For example if you have a keyfigure with unit as currency. Then the result can't sum up $ and £ so it shows *.

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks and ,
It worked, and I have achieved the desired over all result.

BR- Aparajit

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am glad the issue is solved. Then you can close the thread

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should select Arathy's answer as correct answer while closing this thread.

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Waiting for response!

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the printscreen I can't see any characteristic for month. How do you know that it shows monthwise? Do you have 0calyear in your infoprovider, if so just follow the procedure Arathy has mentioned. If you don't have 0calyear in infoprovider, add it to your infoprovider and fill it by transformation using calmonth or calday you have.

Regards

Yasemin...

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello
Thanks for guidance.
The requirement is to show the data annually. I have taken fiscal year period. I am sorry not to include the date field in the screenshot. But here are the time characteristics present  in the Infocube on which report is built. 0Calyear is not present.

regards,
Aparajit

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aparajit,

It seems that you have 0fiscyear in your infoprovider. Add it to your query rows as the first column, select result rows always display, then you will have totals for each year.

Regards

Yasemin...

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yasemin,
I included fiscal year/period in the query row and that in selection screen; I have used
FIscal year period restricted by the characteristic variable fiscal year period interval
like user can execute  using 001.2014-012.2014
Should i change it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Now click the fiscal year/period characteristic in the query, go to "display" properties and say "do not suppress results".

now ur result will be like

year/month Keyfigure

01/2014       5

02/2014       10

...                50

12/2014      0  

result          65

The other way you can get the annual total is add fiscal year in rows instead of fiscal month/year. And restrict to what ever year you need, say u wanted its for 2014 and your result will like

fiscal year   Keyfigure

2014            65

~Arathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Aparajit,

Drag the year dimension instead of month dimension For eg. Add "Year" characteristic before the key figures in the columns. You restrict for the particular year you want

Your data will be like

Year 20132014
MaterialSalesPlantBilling Type Billing Quantity SUNet WeightNet ValBilling Quantity SUNet WeightNet Val

And if u put "Year" characteristic after key figure your data will be like

MaterialSalesPlantBilling Type Billing Quantity SUNet WeightNet ValBilling Quantity SUNet WeightNet Val
former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arathy,
Thank you so much for your guidance.
So what I get from your suggestion is; if i use year characteristic, and on display tab of that characteristic  i use the setting  result row : Always display it will give me oveer all result for the key figures for the whole year.
Like billing quantity
say,    200

over all result 1000

Is it ? Or did i get it wrong?? Please suggest.
Regards,
Aparajit