cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on Hybris

rahul_mb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Why there is no update about Hybris or the future of eCommerce in SCN? As far as I know, Hybris is the new eCommerce offering from SAP and that they will stop the support of the existing WCEM customers by 2020. There have been a huge buzz about acquisition of Hybris by SAP, but after that nothing is shared to the community. It would be really great if anybody could show some light in this area.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member224482
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

There has been already an RDS release in Q1 2014: https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/rds-hybris

Regards,

Robin

rahul_mb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing the information !

I was thinking why the community is not opening a topic area exclusively for Hybris. Its a vast and well established technology. There are topics areas for all the SAP technologies. I was hoping that if SCN promotes Hybris developers, partners and customers, then we may get to know more about this new member of SAP family. I think the community for Hybris(which is not a part of SCN) is currently open only for Hybris partners and customers. So people who want to learn this technology is finding it very difficult to get any information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Rahul exactly, I am trying to gather the information on Hybris but i didnt get much information on it.

I visited Hybris website, where they only allow partners and customers.

So i am not sure now how will move forward to learn this technology.

Please throw some lights on it.

BR,

NIkhil Haldankar

Answers (0)