cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grossed up wagetype error in payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am seeing a payroll error "cannot find grossed up wage type for wage type XXXX in table T512W' when processing non-resident. This message is coming up when function UGUPD is processed. We are entering wage type in IT0015. We checked the wage type is correct with start/end dates in 512 tables. Would like to know if anyone faced the same issue before and how to rectify it.

Thanks

ashu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

Would you please provide us with screenshot of how your V_512W_B table is set-up for gross up wage type and if the gross and its derived wage type as available in table V_512W_B are set-up with correct date.

Thanks,

Ameet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashu,

1. Kindly can you provide screen shots ?

2. Check once again start date & end date with both 512W table & info type 0015.

3. Check wage type permeability..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ameet and KV for your response. The table V_512W_B is setup accurately with dates for gross and derived WT's

Actually this is happening during retro from previous period, there is a wpbp split and the function UGUPD says it cannot support wpbp splits at the moment.

Thanks,

Ashu

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

Did you check if dates entered for changes to IT0, IT1, IT6, IT7 and IT8 are aligned.

Also, provide screenshot of error section.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

The user was using the wrong wage type for nra fica exempt employee, we have another gross up wage which will be used for nra fica exempt employees. This issue is resolved.

Thanks for your responses.

Thanks,

Ashu

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to hear your is resolved

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question, do we normally use Infotype 0015 for gross up, i mean do we enter the Tax allowance in a wage type (MB20 - Indonesia) for the Gross up take place. Is it the standard procedure.

Please help me understand Gross up, if you have a document on Gross up, it will be really helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

zulfikarlos