cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Quantity in LQ02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement for transferring from blocked stock into Un-Res Stock. This is initiated from a bin to bin transfer transaction. So when the users are doing bin to bin transfers, the program should check the source storage type and if it is XXX then it should convert that material, batch, qty into un-res stock.

We thought we could use LQ02 BDC for this. But we couldn't find a way to select the partial quantity in LQ02. Any suggestions on how to achieve this?

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

I hope that your bin to bin transaction is custom transaction and if that is so that the program must be calling the FM: L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE to perform the activity. Now the query is do u want to perform this block to Unrestricted after Bin to Bin or before Bin to Bin (only in partial scenario)

Before Bin to Bin : if your Stype is SU managed or Mixing is not allowed then this is not possible

After Bin to Bin : Once the TO order is confirmed then you can call the BDC for LQ02 and pass the Quant detail which you confirmed.

Hope this helps...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is how I'd do it...

1) Copy (program/includes and t-code) to e.g. ZLQ02 and make your custom changes in the code.

2) Next to the quantity field in details screen (where you can select items), I would put an editable field, with quantity to be posted. When you select the items and enter the quantity in this field, you would only need to substitute that quantity in the functions that do the actual posting, instead of full item quantity displayed/processed by the default.

So basically, I'd modify the program in a new ZLQ02, and put a new field on the item screen.
If you populate this filed it should be the quantity posted, if not it should post the total quantity as the LQ02 works by default.

That would be the most flexible solution IMO.