cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Rec integration issue while data transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In E Recruitment we are facing an issue that when education is getting transferred from E Rec to PA then education is not getting transferred correctly.

The issue is because in E Rec we are using table T77RCF_DEGREE & in PA we are using Table T518a. Challenge is coming in their synchronization.

Please suggest if any workaround is possible.

Rwgards

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Puneet

How do you implemented your transfer scenario from eRec to PA? Is it PI, RFC, ALE?

Based on your mention of table T518a, I suppose that you are transferring to PA infotype 0022 right? Not to Talent Management Infotypes.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Yes we are transferring through info type 22 only.I m not aware about Talent Management info types for data transfer.

Thanks

Puneer

0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

Usually the 'standard way' to execute the syncronization is through the indicated steps in the following link:

SAP Library - Talent Management and Talent Development

This scenario must be recommended to your customer if its using talent management in its HCM system and its in the correct version. Otherwise, if the customer still requires the sync to PA infotypes, I see the following walkarounds: (Depending your scenario, the technology you're using and the moment in which you need to sync the data, if you can provide more detail in this points we can get the best solution)

- Implement a custom RFC with all the logic to read/write/convert the information between infotypes

- Use PI to convert/translate the information

- Modify the logic of the synchronization reports mentioned in the link above.

Hope this helps.

Regards.