Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard KM Content on 7.31

former_member187970
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have upgraded our portal from 7.0 to 7.31 all working fine except KM content.

if im trying to open any document(pdf, txt,html,doc...etc) in KM content its giving portal run time error .

any one knowing what was the issue?

i have checked in NWA giving below error.

ERROR :

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: no authscheme with name basicauthentication known

at com.sap.security.core.logon.imp.SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.getLoginModulStackForAuthscheme(SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.java:1468)

at com.sap.security.core.logon.imp.SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.logon(SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.java:867)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.authenticationservice.AuthenticationService.login(AuthenticationService.java:453)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.hook.SecurityHookService.doNodeHook(SecurityHookService.java:151)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.connection.PortalHook.doNodeHook(PortalHook.java:383)

at com.sap.portal.prt.pom.factory.ComponentNodeFactory.newInstance(ComponentNodeFactory.java:136)

at com.sap.portal.prt.pom.factory.ComponentNodeFactory.newInstance(ComponentNodeFactory.java:49)

at com.sap.portal.prt.pom.PortalNode.createComponentNode(PortalNode.java:270)

at com.sap.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.runRequestCycle(PortalRequestManager.java:445)

Thanks in Advance,

Prasad D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Please findout the KM related service in portal and check the status whether it is active or not. Navigate to Knowledge Management -> Component Monitor -> Services.

Regards

Prakash T

former_member187970
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Can you please provide exact path to check Km service.

i just navigated to NWA--> Application Modules these i can see lot of KM services .

Is this path correct to check KM services?

if so any idea what exact services i have to check because i can see here lot of services.

Thanks in Advaces,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Your problem seems related to authorization problem.

Please refer to the link below to know more on authorization for KM:

Authorizations -  Knowledge Management Security Guide - SAP Library

Are you accessing KM as anonymous user?

regards,

Ashvin

former_member184059
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

There are two relevant points to be analysed in your case:

1. Portal developers always recommend we have the last patch applied for each SP, once these patches have corrections to know bugs and issues.

EP-BASIS
EP-BASIS-API
EPRUNTIME
EPADMIN
KMC-BC
KMC-CM
and other KM components.

2. When you have a Netweaver system running in your system it is recommended to have the same SP running for all the Netweaver components.

3. Other point, did you check note #1687484 - KMC configuration - Upgrade prerequisites - before you start the deployment process to 7.3?

Best Regards

Rajendra

former_member187970
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Thank for your reply

1. All  components which you mentioned having latest version 7.3108.20130514083007.0000

2. All  KM compoments having latest version 7.3108.20130514083007.0000

3.I have checked note but cound't find any solution.

Thanks,

Prasad D.

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member187970
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth Jain,

But this link related to Custom logon module . how it will related to KM authentication?

Thanks,
prasad.