cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with customer Email ID updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have main BP - 2000019222 and its relation ship manager BP - 2000019223. Here I am changing relation ship manager Email ID from Web UI.

so if I check in BP transaction code in GUI then it shows old BP. while in BUT051 and ADR6 it showing updated one.

Can anyone please suggest why it is not showing updated email ID?

Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

There is the email address of the business partner and there is the email address of the relationship. Did you maybe just change the email address of the relationship?

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

let me show you where i am making the changes:

it shows email id as

now going to change email id in web ui

as BP - 2000029633 is relationship manager hence its main BP is 2000029632.

I click on edit button of relationship manager

here i have updated the email ID as Moderation: Please, do not provide mail IDs.

Now save and will go back to BP transaction in GUI

here i can see the old email id only. it was not updated with changed one.

this is the issue. even it is updating in table BUT051 & ADR6.

please suggest.

Regards

Message was edited by: Joaquin Fornas

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, like

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sylvain,

thanks for your reply. could you please explain a bit more ? I couldn't understand "Wrong attribute'".  Also let us know how can I display correct attribute on Web UI ?  I need updated email id in GUI as well.

Regards

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you check in SAP GUI that the email was updated on the relationship you modified ?

Open your BP in SAP GUI, then go to relationships, select the relationship you modified, adn you will see if the email has been updated on your relationship.

As per email adresses, it is possible to manage them :

• Directly on the BP on its standard address
  • On any address other than the standard one
  • On a relationship : between your BP and a contact person for example

The choice of any of these possibilities is based on customer needs, so I can not tell where you should maintain the email on your BP.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sylvain,

Yes email id is updating in relationship.

Now if I open relationship manager BP in tcode BP then why it is not changing the email address under address Tab.?

Here it should have changed to Nitin_update@in.com.

Please suggest accordingly.

Regards

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What you are asking is not standard behaviour.

You can have different email adresses on the BP and on any relationships of this BP.

Updating the email adress on the relationship does not update the email adress on the BP, for these are two different information in the BP model provided by SAP.

Example :

BP "A" has a personnal email adress, managed on the BP directly.

BP "A" also works for Account "B", as a contact person. In this regard, BP "A" also has an email adress, but a professionnal one, different from his personal one. This email adress will be managed on the relationship between BP "A" and BP "B".

Hence my remark regarding which email adress you wish to use: the one on the BP, on the relationship, both ?

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ