Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM_OIF_COMPONENT enhancement

former_member583823
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to add custom validation on change of status to closed. After clicking on "OK" button in staus change to closed.

Please do help me where to add the code for the same.

Regards,

Reny Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reny,

First check the component which you want to enhance i.e right click the application and you can see the webdynpro component name associated with it.

And in appropriate event of the OK button of that view, write the logic as per your requirement.

Thanks

KH

former_member583823
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard web dynpro component name is FPM_OIF_COMPONENT .. where i need to add few morw validation while status is changed to closed.

Regards,

Reny Richard

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right click on any UI element in in the browser, & select  more field help, you will find all information about like component,view, etc, which is required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reny,

After executing the appl'n, right click->technical help->and you can find the webdynpro component associated with it. PFB the snapshots for reference.

Thanks

KH

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583823
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I came to know the component and View name. I have attached the view and technical help.

Please guide me what is the class name for adding validation when status is changed to closed.

Regards,

Reny Richard

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reny,

I guess you didn't right click at correct place( you must be clicking outside GUIBB ). Please right click on any UI elements on the screen and get the information.

Regards,

Harsha.

former_member583823
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue got resloved. thanks for the help. I got the BADI for enhancement.

Regards,

Reny Richard

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reny,

FPM_OIF_COMPONENT should not be enhanced directly. It is a standard FPM component. We have to enhance the views/methods that are associated with it.We need to enhance the UIBB's associated and the methods which trigger/respond toFPM events raised.

Please check the below link , on how to enhance a standard application.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700317da-bd79-2c10-368e-8f18bf5d8...

Regards,

Harsha

former_member583823
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

The Link is opening .. Can you provide me again.

Regards,

Reny Richard