Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value still showing in CJI3 even after settlement of WBS to CTR

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created PER settlement rules for 3 WBS Elements - Cost Centers as Receivers and then we ran CJ88, settlement successfully carried out.

When we check the values in CJI3 out of 3.  1 - WBS element had a null value and other 2 WBS elements got a value of 0.96 and 1.26. 

How can i settle the remaining value and get them to NULL value??

I appreciate for your response.

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi...

the settlement amounts when you ran cj88 are the ones that appear in cji3? (try to isolate business transaction KOAO-KOAE)

when you execute cji3 are you sure you are checking on the balance of specific wbs elements? (i mean do you by any chance see additional orders connected to your wbs elements?)

Does your settlement include all the cost elements that SHOULD be settled? (maybe if something is left off then you should maintain the settlement rule)

These are some basic questions that i think you should check before reverse and try to re-execute settlement...There might be some very logical explanation that could help you identify and correct any issue associated with the existing settlement...

Cheers

Panagiotis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Try changing the settlement rule to FUL and re-run the settlement using cj88 for the two WBS elements. Please let me know if that helps.

Regards

Varun

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Panagiotis,

I have a created a separate settlement rule for the remaining value and settled the values...... the issue is resolved.

Closing the thread.

Thanks

Naveen

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

As we are performing PER settlement's i cannot run any FUL settlement until next year, as the issue is cleared with maintaining the settlement rule for the remaining value to the same cost center.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi...

it would be good for the rest if you could give some more info concerning the solution you came up.

Did you use the same settlement profile and allocation structure when you executed the new settlement rule? Because if this is the case, why it did not work the first time?

I am waiting for your answer..

Thanks

Panagiotis