cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple loads for 0FI_GL_4 in a day

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I did have a look on SAP note 485958 for the same but found that we are on higher version and this is not applicable. Still cannot load multiple times in  a day as of now. Can any one advise if they have successfully achieved this?

I did not see any successful solutions on the same

Regards

Haradev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member71289
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Haradev,

can you check Financial Accounting: Procedure for Line Item Extraction - InfoSources in Accounts Receivable and Ac... , this is actually a very comprehensive documentation about the financial extraction and how to achieve data loads for the current day.

I can confirm that a lot of customers are actually using it and it works. You can even extract the financial data minute based (SAP Note 991429).

Best regards,

Andreas

0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for the reply. It did help only thing i was missing is the flag to set on for minute based extraction. However it is happening only once in an hour and not less that that. Is this because of the setting for the parameter  BWFINSAF. The default value of 3600 is there currently and i did not try to change it as the note says so.

Does this mean i cannot extract say for every 30 min?

Regads

Haradev

0 Kudos

Hello,

Once i change that to 20 sec i am able to extract minutely. So i understood now will check how recommended is this setting to change.

Thank you

Haradev

Answers (0)