Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP UWL work item error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I am new to portal administration .

In my project for an incident manager role , in his UWL when he click a work item Its giving the below error.

"Threre is no ivew avaible for the system 'SAP_ERP_COMMON'. Object 'SWF_WIOBN'. For more information , contact your administrator ."

Kindly help me in resolving this issue. Please find the attachment.

Thanks in Advance

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This looks like an OBN error, Check the standard note 1386141 for this type of errors.

Did you applied any new business packages or upgraded the portal.?

Check these links for more information on OBN,

Object Based Navigation - OBN Wiki - Portal - SCN Wiki

http://scn.sap.com/community/enterprise-portal/blog/2013/10/21/object-based-navigation-obn-based-on-...

Though the above post refers to OBN errors in POWL, this gives an overview on how to identify the error.

Please revert in case you need any clarification,

Regards

Veera

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Check with your BASIS team and have ERP Common Parts Business Package installed. Once installed: Navigate in Portal to Content Administration - Portal Content Management - Business Objects - ERP Common Parts - to the business object in discussion Open the business object and make sure the view you are trying to open is added to the business Object. If not, open the Business Object in Content Area - and go to the role where you have the iView and right-click on iview and assign it to Business Object. This should fix the issue. Thanks, Pramod

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to add the iview to your uwl role if you are using the custom uwl role chck which iview is implementing the particular operation of swf wiobn business object in business object editor or add all the incident related iview to your role like open or edit incident check in iviews business obn properties if they are implementing any operation of this swfbwiobn business object

You can also try assigning the standard incident manager role to yoyr id in dev and see if error apperar again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,    

Where can i find this "swf wiobn business object" . I am unable to find it . One more this is - I navigated to the role in content Admin and found a iView - " inbox" . when i preview it its giving the following error .

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: An exception occurred that was not

caught. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

Please check if SAP Note #1494536 can assist in resolving this issue.

Best regards,

Etay

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is obn error,

is there anyone who can open this screen?