cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product ID already exists BDOC Error

brandongailey
Participant
0 Kudos

So in the last couple months we have been getting a lot of BDOC errors in our Production CRM system...can not replicate it in Q.

Has anyone had experience with this error? If so, how did you resolve it?

The only helpful solution that I read about that might work would be to delete the product and repost the bdoc but its a production system, so I am not sure I want to do that...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brandon

You can check if the product guids in table NDBSMATG16(R/3) and COMM_PRODUCT(CRM) are different.  If so, there is a possibility that changes have been done to the system which led to the different guids  for the products in the above mentioned tables which is causing the Bdoc errors.  Maybe client copy or change in logsys or chage in backend R/3 system.

Since this is a production, I would recommend archiving those products for which the guids are different in tables NDBSMATG16 and COMM_PRODUCT and later doing a fresh load. But if products are already in use in CRM, archiving won't help. So another option could be to run DIMA instance and check how many inconsistent records exists between R/3 and CRM with regards to product guids. Later you can change the guid manually in table COMM_PRODUCT for those materials, comparing with table NDBSMATG16.  You may also check note 418886 for more details.

Hope this helps.

brandongailey
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Bernadette,

Thanks for you detailed response!

Brandon

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernadette,

Needed a clarification on the content of table NDBSMATG16. When a material is created in ERP system, it generates a GUID that gets updated in the above table along with material ID. The GUID is also being sent in BDOCs to replicate the material in CRM. The question is, will the same GUID be used in the table COMM_PRODUCT or the GUID is created separately in CRM system and is sent back to ERP system to update the table NDBSMATG16?

Appreciate your help,

~Athreya

Answers (0)