cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Crystal Report Loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have built a windows application in VS2010. there I have used dataset to load data into crystal report. but wheever the application is trying to load report it is giving the following error:

"Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\dotnet1\crdb_adoplus.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

Message was edited by: Ludek Uher As per the Rules of Engagement - no need to bold face, no need to use large chars, no need to color...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhushan Hyalij for your reply. but your advice doesn't solve the problem. still getting the same error.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following is the event logger:

Log Name:      Application

Source:        Crystal Reports

Date:          01/08/2014 14:34:44

Event ID:      4353

Task Category: None

Level:         Error

Keywords:      Classic

User:          N/A

Computer:      dev4

Description:

The description for Event ID 4353 from source Crystal Reports cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

The keycode assembly, BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder.dll, cannot be loaded.

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Crystal Reports" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">4353</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-08-01T09:04:44.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>20760</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>dev4</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>The keycode assembly, BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder.dll, cannot be loaded.

</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please copy paste the contents of your config file in here.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

0 Kudos

Set your project to X86 mode and do not use AnyCPU, on a 64 bit OS MSIExec detects it and installs the 64 bit runtime only.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this error whenever I am loading report with data from dataset. no error is generated when loading blank report.

crpt4 rptobj4 = new crpt4();

var FinalQuery4 = Starter();

DataSet4.tbl_ReportDataTable table4 = new DataSet4.tbl_ReportDataTable();

SqlDataAdapter adapter4 = new SqlDataAdapter(db.GetCommand(FinalQuery4) as SqlCommand);

adapter4.Fill(table4);

rptobj4.SetDataSource((DataTable)table4); ----> getting the  aforesaid error while executing this line

crptViewer1.ReportSource = rptobj4;

0 Kudos

PLEASE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING, THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED 100'S OF TIMES.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don i have searched all those tons of post and out of them I have found 9-10 different solutions. I have tried with all those solution but didn't work out for me. Then I contacted online support of SAP and they advised me to post here.