cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can TPM be implemented without BI and SCM integration ?

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to prepare a demo of TPM cycle ,

We don't have BI integration , but we do have ECC integrated to CRM .

Is it possible for us to create a Trade promotion which can generate a rebate agreement in ECC without having a planning data coming from SCM or BI?

There are not many documents available which can explain how TPM exactly works .

Regards,

Naval

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naval,

As far I know, TPM should work irrespective of your CRM box has SCM integration or not.

If you have maintained the correct customizing then TPM should generate a rebate agreement in ECC.

Best Regards,

Shanthala.

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhala ,

Thanks for the reply, That gives me some relief.

We are getting the following error when we are trying to release the trade promotion .

I have already maintained the conditions (There can be some issue in condition maintenance as I am new to TPM).

Can you please suggest what to with the key figure planning data ? How can we maintain the key figure planning

it will be great if you could suggest some config doc (Unfortunately , I was not able to find any).

Regards,

Naval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naval,

From the error message, I could see that you have not maintained any customizing related to

conditions.

You need to define a condition table with relevant key fields for condition type 1216 as mentioned in the error message.

If this is already present in ECC, then you can perform the customzing download of conditions.

Best Regards,

Shanthala.

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you don't have a BW system connection you need to use CRM rates. The dicount values are then entered in the trade spend block directly but not in BPS. The same need to be set in the following customizing:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide

Customer Relationship Management

Trade Promotion Management

Basic Data

Define Rates' Origin

Further if you don't have a BW system connected you can use the BPS planning function integrated in the CRM system. You then need to create the RFC connection pointing to the same CRM system. This is to be done in the following customizing:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide

Integration with Other mySAP.com Components

Strategic Enterprise Management

Define Target Systems (ERP, BW, SEM, cPro)

I hope this helps.

best regards,

Johannes

Answers (0)