Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while saving ARE1 if print option is selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all ,

i am getting below error while saving the ARE 1 document  if i select the print ARE 1 document

if i am not selecting the document is getting posted but not able to take print out as its going for dump error

Specify either address number or address handle(AM053)

Kindly do needful

THanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Dump analysis with the ABAPER. Might be the issue with the ARE1 Print Program.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Dump analysis with the ABAPER. Might be the issue with the ARE1 Print Program.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

thanks i have checked with my abaper . but the major problem is when tick the check box while creating the ARE 1 above issue is coming so that may be the reason why the dump is coming in the form and now when i checked for ARE 3 the same issue is coming again.

i checked the configuration with other client related to CIN but everything is same  but the issue is only with this client.

Regards

0 Kudos

HI himavanth,

the issue was raised to SAP and its is some bug in Ehp.7 in CIN enter postal address tab the address was not maintained for 1 . which was causing the issue after maintain i was able to take a print out. there was no issue if you dont maintain it in EHp5 bt in Ehp 6 and Ehp7 that address needs to be maintained thanks for quick reply

Regards