Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity Planning Graphical View Modification

krishna_chitturi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We do have a requirements in Capacity Planning as below.

1. In Capacity leveling under CM25 transaction, we wish to hide Work Center Panel from display and only see other two panels - Production Orders (Dispatched) and Production Orders (Pool). Is it possible to achieve this configuration or do we need to go through development route?

2. In CM01, Capacity Planning: Detailed Capacity List, we can choose the fields. In order to choose a field from a different structure / table, what should be done?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Both things can be done thru the customizing.

The configuration is a bit complex, so it is not going to be possible to explain how you can do it.

For CM25, you will need to review, at least:

• Define sequence and layout keys (t-code: OPDE & CY39)
  • Define strategy profile (t-code: OPDB)
  • Define layout keys (t-code: CY38)
  • Define sort/layout keys (t-code: CY39)
  • Define sort keys (t-code: CY40)
  • Define layout (t-code: OPDJ)
  • Define profile for capacity planning table (t-code: OPG0)
  • Define overall profile (t-code: OPD0)

I would recommend to review one existing profile, try to uderstand how all the configuration profiles are related, and then create a new Z profile with copy from the profile more similar to the one that you want. Maybe part of what I listed don't need to be changed, maybe you will need to changed something not mentioned by me. Anyway, this will give you a point to start.

For CM01, start reviewing this:

• Define list versions of detailed capacity list (t-code: OPDT)
  • Define list profiles (t-code: OPA4)
  • Define overall profiles (t-code: OPA6)

Start with CM01, it is much easier..

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano

krishna_chitturi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Mariano,

Thanks for the info. I tried all of those profiles for CM25 earlier but was not able to break the Drag and Drop functionality through configuration and getting a message as below when did the Analysis of data in Overall profile.

Errors: SHE 893 Not all groups for requirements grouping are used under Layout ID - > Chart No. 2    - > Grouping.

For CM01 requirement, I tried to create a new Set to pull in Field Name SERNR under Structure RIWOL and getting an Error Message: The field SERNR does not exist in the Report Writer table CYF11.

System is allowing the fields available in Table CYF11 only.

Please advise.

Krishna

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

As I mentioned in my first response, this is a complex configuration, so it is not possible for me to know what was done, how and what can be missed.

Give me more detail. For example, about CM01:

- What is the profile that you are using to make the copy from?

- What are the columns (fields) that you want to add?

- Do you want to change the selection screen?

Send me more detail and I will check.

Kind Regards,

Mariano