cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing process order issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Process order of building A are printed in building B instead of building A. how to check why it is happening, data avaialble is Process order number and transfer order number.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Check the printer specification for Process Order in CB85 and find out how the output device is determined during printing, whether it is by user parameter (SU3), by print control (spool parameter) or by MRP controller.

For transfer order, you may also check OMLV transaction.

Regards,

Julian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julian,
can you please provide me more detail to find out that how output device is determined during printing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

never mind i got it. Thanks though.
i have one more question Julian,
OMLV >Assignment (Printer: Storage Type), if we remove printer for storage type 302, will it have any effect on other configurations  or it will just stop the printing process of 302 Storage type TO's. ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

User COPI for printing process order , you will get option to select printer.

I am not sure what t-code you are using to print but you can also use COOISPI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry my bad, i posted wrong question . correct question is " Transfer order label of building A are printed automatically in building B instead of building A. how to check why it is happening, data avaialble is Process order number and transfer order number." what are the steps to select the right printer?