cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI BW integration for Segmentation and target group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is to use the BI BW query in segmentation in order to generate the target group, i have created the data source and attribute list and this is getting exposed in webui segmentation model, but i am unable to see the BI BW data source in order for me to use the attribute filter from the attribute list which i have created and filter out accordingly to generate the segmentation and create the target group.

is there any configuration steps which i am missing involved to make the BI BW data to get exposed in WEBUI.

Prompt reponse will be highly appreciated and points will be rewarded, as this is something urgent which i need to work out.

Regards

AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmedi,

You can refer to the following link for required configurations.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/46/35fcf886e01421e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Once configurationis done, please check authroizations in CRM and BW systems as there is a authorization check for running it.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naresh jii,

This was a good information but i am doing Segmentation on BI BW - data orgin - business intelligent cube, therefore when i try to do the segmentation when it got exposed in WEBUI i am not getting the data from BI BW instead from CRM.

Kindly find the screen shots and please advise what is missing, this is quiet urgent to me:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the last screenshot I can see you have selected the option CONTAINS GUID so my question is in attribute 0BPARTNER are you sending GUID or ID ?

If it is business partner ID then you should select CONTAINS ID and keep the function module CRM_MKTTG_PF_CONV_ID_TO_GUID.

if its business partner GUID then you should select CONTAINS GUID and remove the function module.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as I know you always get the business partners from CRM. You just filter them with the help of BI but afterwards you take the business partners available in the CRM data base.

Otherwise you would not be able to process the target group in CRM by creating call lists or emails or visits.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem is ruled out now by self investigation.

But still i woulld like to thanks Naresh & Thomas for understanding.

Regards

Ahmedi

Answers (0)