Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is preferred. ILT or OLT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Neither getting a leave for some 20 days for ILT nor quitting job, is not possible for me currently.

Before putting in lacks of rs, i am skeptical about how much this OLT will be effective.

I have got 4 years of sales exp in engg company & planning for SD module from Genovate, Siemens or BPCL Mumbai.

Also please suggest which of the above is better atleast from the training point of view & not the placement.

Thanks,

Niranjan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

go for OLT,

you can learn yourself

thanks

SKKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Online training is better but you can't commit to do certification when you plan to give.  However if you go to authorized training institute and get a training and then do a certification you have to do that on specific date no exception.  Also, you get a placement assistance if they offer.

Check pros and cons on both then take a wise decision.  If you go to SAP authorized institute training, then you have to take 1 month off from your current work.

Best wishes.

Regards

RC Gopi