cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello APO gurus,

I am getting dump error message while accessing planning table in my ideas server, i am attaching snap shot of that dump file, waiting for your replies.

Thanks in advance.

Sharanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am also facing same problem pleas anybody help us . it is dump error it ides how to correct it ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is anybody faced this problem ??? please give me some suggestions .

Thank you

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharanu,

I have seen some other threads with the same error log.

Have you searched for relevant SAP Notes? I have also seen dozens of notes about this issue.

Check these ones:

1950545 - DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN after liveCache
installation

1962517 - Sporadic occurrences of dump
DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN

1723009 - Dump with message "DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN" during first
run

If these notes do not work, then try to read more SAP notes and tell us more about what you did, so we can more know about your issue.

Check also about this error in google. E.g.:

[Solved] DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN PAT05 on fresh new ECC 6.0 SR3 DB2 9.5

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanu,

I have also faces a similar type of dump.When i tries to execute any transaction a dump occur in APO. In my cases the issue is previouseley SAP GUI is instaleed on Microsoft XP but when i migrated to Windows 7 it started giving me similar dump.

Then i reinstall new SAP GUI 7.3 after that problem is got fixed.

See may it help you.

Regards,

Nitish Panchal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

Thanks for your reply , I have searched all the forums, who are facing same problem. those are not helpful. And the link you had sent me, asking me user name and password that i don't have any. Only last link is opening(google one) so i am trying based on that link. If anything worked out i ll inform you.anyway thanks a lot

Take care

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nitish,

thanks for reply , I will try to reinstall if anything not worked, but i have installed it on windows8.1 with help of VMware . But it working fine with APO DP module, it is only giving problem with SNP. It is giving dump error while accessing SNP Planning table.

THankyu

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharanu,

You need an SAP OSS user. I can not attached the note in PDF here.

Please ask to a friend to download those SAP notes into a PDF.. just send the link that I show you. If you are in a company ask with someone from Basis, they use to access the SAP marketplace.

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

ok i ll send those links to my friends, they mite have access . Then i ll try to do it on that way.

thank you if i get any problem i ll comeback to you.

Regards

Sharanu