Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After MRP Run PR converted SA and PO

uma_pathy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have run the MRP first time recording MRP Run PR had created automatically as per the BOM.

I need some clarification :

1. I am before MRP Run manually created the PR and PR converted to Schedule agreement

2. But this time i am Run the MRP and check the MD04 stock requirement list.

I am see the below points:

PR Converted to SA:

1.PR converted to SA but not mention, So still system consider only like PR not for schedule line in MD04 list before mention.

2.Once you mention the SA this time reflect one SA line item but PR qty not decrees.

3.The PR qty also consider the MD04 report after converted the PR to SA and Mention also.

4.Full qty of PR converted to SA and give the MIGO posted completed that time also PR line item not removed.

5.Manuvally put the closed tick active and saved the ME52N then only possible for PR line item removed in the list of MD04 list.

PR Converted to PO:

1.PR Converted to PO , that time PO line item reflect and decrees the PR qty in MD04 Report.

2.At the time of PR conversion to PO full qty had converted then PR line removed, PO Line item only there in MD04 Report.

Why the difference happening ?

I need PR Created only Bulk ( for the same material 😞

Many same material used one of the Bill of material at the many Sami finished product. Currently PR created at the same item in various PR No. But i need the after MRP Run same material created Bulk one PR no.

Kindly Give me the guidance for my query!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Uma

I could see that there are several of your old threads still open. Can you please check the old threads and close them, selecting the correct answer? If you found a different solution, please share with the users and close the thread.

Regarding this issue, can you please explain how are you converting the requisition? Also, check the purchase requisition on table EBAN. After the conversion, field STATU must be set and the converted quantity can be found on field BSMNG.

BR

Caetano

uma_pathy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Caetano,

I am convert the requisition based on the MRP Run, i have entered the FG code for MD61 based on the code pick up the Bill of material qty at particular items.

Raw material and packing material all are maintained in procurement type - F at material master, at the time of MRP Run in MD01 / MD02 CODE Pur requisition indicator set - 1 ( create pur.requisition directly )

this is the way create the PR after PR converted to SA -- ONLY THE ABOVE ISSUE  COMING. 

Answers (0)