cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EH_GUID to EVT_GUID

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to find EVT GUID for message. I am extracting data in BW using '0SCEM_1' datasource.

Problem is I have onlly EH_GUID and my requirements required to use EVT guid for other table like evm_HDR.

If I search table  eh_evmsg using eh_guid then I will get multiple evt guid..also

I try to use Tracking ID/Codeset field for eh_hdr to search in EVM_HDR but I found multiple entry.

so, extracting data in BW using 0SCEM_1..Is any way I can directly get evt_guid..

Please..help me out.

Thanks

Chan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks You for all answers.

I am extraction 0SCEM_01 Data extractor in BW, so as per line data comes in BW..EH_GUID field is major key..

Question:

in 0SCEM_01 Datasource, Event GUID (NOT EH_GUID) is part of datasource?

if Not then how to assign event guid for this particular eh_guid..

I try evm_hdr table using..different field like event code,partner code etc..but still could not reach to unique or 1 event guid assign to particular eh_guid.

is inbuild event guid for this eh_guid in 0SCEM_01 datasource..

Thanks

chan

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0SCEM_01 only contains EH data.

The structure for the events should contain EH_GUID and the Event Message GUID.

Best regards,

Steffen

0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for answer.

The structure for the events should contain EH_GUID and the Event Message GUID.

- What that means.. can you tell me details like which structure and how to access this structure with connection to 0scem_01.

Thanks

Chan

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chan,

it is:

/SAPTRX/BWTFSEE 0SCEM_2 DataSource for Events

This structure contains the events and for reported events you should find there EH and Event Message Guid.

Best regards,

Steffen

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chan,

it depends on your scenario.

Event Code is one of the logical key as Deb already mentioned. The other ones are Location Code Set, Loc Id1 and 2, Partner Code Set and ID, Data Code Set and ID. You should check which of these fields are used in your scenario.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandresh,

You should use Event Code to find an unique EVT_GUID related to EH_GUID from table EVM_HDR.

Thanks,

Deb