cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate New Button functionality on Activity Create in Opportunity TI with Custom BO

dhruv_mehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I was trying to replicate functionalities of opportunity BO in my custom BO.  one of the functionality is create Activities against my custom Bo.

Hence I was checking how New Button on Opportunity works... below are my findings..

1. Properties of New Button.

So Here Semantic :

a QuickCreate is given and

b Associated ThingType Container : ( a list modification structure's field : ID is given)

c Outport to Quick Create is give

d Quick Create Inport is given.

2. Attached Static Thing type to Associated ThingType Container which is assigned in step 1(b).

3. As A Outport was attached to a Button(Strp 1(c)).

I checked the outport and its where used : It was getting used in an OBN Navigation.

I was trying to achieve similar functionality but when i try to create OBN using wizard :

So i started wizard :

(ii) There was no option of selecting operation ( in standard the operation is QuickCreate_with reference)

(iii) There wa no options in Navigation Style dropdown or any button to assgin Porttype package!

Please suggest how do I replicate this standard functionality in my custom bo's screen!

Regards,

Dhruvin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raise an incident and ask to SAP maybe the create with reference operation is not released for custom usage!

dhruv_mehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks allesandro

dhruv_mehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alessandro can we open a standard quick create from our custom TI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this should be possible!