cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over time Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At present My client is paying 1 + ! wages to wage board workmen through Info type 2002 wage type XXXX

as their double wages depends on the certain components of wages.

Now the Management has decided to pay them three times (1 + 2) of wages on the specified componenets of wages on their holiday working.

I am not sure whether they have used valuation basis or wrot eany PCR to control the calcualtion.

Please advse me both the methods.

Thanks in Advance.

Ravi Narayan Padhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Honestly speaking, I found your question slightly complicated to understand. What is 1+! wages?

Do you mean that employees who work overtime through attendance captured in IT2002 get paid at double the rate through wage type XXXX.

Now, the client would like to pay this guy at thrice the rate for working overtime.

Please advise if I understood your requirement correctly.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Employee who work overtime (Works on any holiday) through attendance captured in IT2002 get paid at double the rate through wage type XXXX.

Now Client wants to Pay those employee who work son any holiday will get "would like to pay this guy at thrice the rate for working overtime".

Thanks and Regards

Rabi Narayan Padhi

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please do the following. Go to table V_512W_B and bring up your wage type. You will find 200 maintained in % Rate as shown below.

Delimit this record and create a new record from effective date and change the %Rate to 300%.

I believe this should resolve your issue. Generally, rate for overtime wage types are defined in this way.

Let me know if this resolves your issue.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

thanks a Lot Isuse is resolved.

I want to learn Ess and Mss. currently i am in Noida. my contact padhi.ravinarayan at the rate gmail..

Can i have your contact details.

Thanks a lot.

Ravi Narayan Padhi

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Glad that your issue is resolved. Can you please mark my answer as correct answer and close this thread?

I have never worked in ESS/MSS and hence, have no idea about it.

Please refer the below link for details on my blogs and my contact details.

However, I would request you to post all queries in SCN because other consultants can also look at your queries and answer you. Also, your question will add to the question bank of SCN.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You have marked your response as correct answer. Kindly mark my response (with screenshot) as correct answer so that the points get credited to me.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I hav done in the post with screen shot is correct answer. Pelase advise me how to clsoe this thread. In the eralier version it comes as close this thread.

After a long time I am using this. Facing difficulties to find the clsoe thread option.

Please can you help me.

Thanks and Regards

Rabi Narayan Pdahi

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi.

It is now reflecting correctly and I have been awarded the points for correct answer.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (0)